Ritual Dyes x Spincycle Knitter's Backpack
Two of your favorite yarn makers put their brains together... and look what we made!
All of us spinsters are BIG fans of Ritual Dyes' Knitters Backpack, so when Rachel asked us if we'd like to curate a special color combination just for us, the answer was "Duh."
Please enjoy our very own exclusive Knitters Backpack! In a medium slate grey, with burgundy straps and deep blue leather strap loop and inside pocket! Btw, the inside pocket is stamped with the Ritual Dyes hands and our Spincycle sheep logos. Too cute for words!
The construction is 18 oz water repellent canvas, thick cotton webbing straps and a leather hang loop. This innovative and versatile bag can be set on the ground and knit from like a yarn bowl or carried on your forearm. Fan of the backpack? Pull the straps through and wear it like a sling bag or split the straps and carry it like a true backpack, knitting all the while. It has a modern and sophisticated shape you won’t tire of. Take this baby anywhere!
- unique and streamlined bucket shape
- durable 18 oz water repellent cotton duck canvas
- sturdy 1.25″ cotton webbing straps
- 10.25" diameter opening, 14" high
- 36" long straps
- OPTIONAL EXTENDED STRAPS - 40" long
- reinforced with a second layer of canvas at the top to hold its shape when knitting
- leather hang loop
- bag is unlined (as the fabric is thick and sturdy, all seams professionally finished)
- All leather pocket customized with Ritual Dyes & Spincycle logos (perfect to easily access your keys and wallet)
- Interior leather pocket - measurements 7" x 7" (17.78 cm x 17.78 cm)
- Please note that this backpack was designed to hold knitting projects and a few essentials (phone, keys, cards, etc), overloading it could result in damage
- professionally made in the USA