Season of the Witch
Meet Season of the Witch, a seriously wicked hat and cowl combo, featuring a fair isle motif from Andrea Rangel's new book, Alterknit Stitch Dictionary.
The Season of the Witch Kit includes
- one skein of Independence (100% American wool, aran weight, 320 yards);
- one skein our Private Label Merino (100% domestic merino, aran weight 200 yards);
- the print pattern for Season of the Witch Hat and Cowl, in one size fits all;
- one made-in-Washington wooden stitch marker with the Spincycle Yarns logo;
- one screen printed muslin bag with the Spincycle Yarns logo
The sample shown in using our light grey Private Label and Independence in "Fallen Leaves." You can also choose the dark grey, and any of our Independence colorways, using the drop down menu.
And yep! Everything included is MADE IN THE USA!
For more information on the yarn, visit the Independence section of our online shop.
Remember, every skein of our yarn is unique! Individual cowls will vary slightly from the one pictured.