Meet Salish Sighs, a stunning brioche stitch cowl, knit flat and secured with two Jul leather snap closures.
NOTE: We no longer carry the Jul leather closures, but they are readily available at her website, where you can choose your own color and style!
The Salish Sighs Kit includes
- one skein of Independence (100% American wool, aran weight, 200 yards);
- one skein our Private Label Merino (100% domestic merino, aran weight 200 yards);
- the print pattern for Salish Sighs by Theresa Almeida, in one size fits all;
- one made-in-Washington wooden stitch marker with the Spincycle Yarns logo;
- one screen printed muslin bag with the Spincycle Yarns logo
The Salish Sighs Kit is the perfect knit if you're ready to up your brioche game. The leather snap closures are attached after completing your project, so you can play around with where you'd like to place them.
The sample shown in using our dark grey Private Label and Independence in "Frosty Night." You can also choose the light grey, which is almost white, and any of our Independence colorways, using the drop down menu.
And yep! Everything included is MADE IN THE USA!
For more information on the yarn, visit the Independence section of our online shop.
Remember, every skein of our yarn is unique! Individual cowls will vary slightly from the one pictured.