Dianna Walla's Pine Bough Cowl was our gateway drug into fair isle knitting. We occasionally did some stranded knitting - just recreational use, of course! - here at Spincycle HQ. But after knitting this cowl in Dyed In The Wool with a solid background yarn, we kind of lost control...
And now, we are super thrilled to offer our new Private Label yarn, a sport weight 100% merino yarn, GROWN & MILLED IN THE USA! In two natural shades (light and dark grey), this stuff is highly addictive.
The Pine Bough Cowl Kit includes:
- two skeins of Dyed In The Wool from Spincycle Yarns (100% superwashed American wool, sport weight, 200 yds each),
- one skein of Spincycle Yarns' Private Label (100% Merino, sport weight, 550 yds),
- the pattern for Pine Bough Cowl, a simple fair isle cowl from Dianna Walla, in one-size-fits-all,
- a made-in-Washington wooden stitch marker with the Spincycle Yarns logo
- a drawstring muslin project bag with the Spincycle Yarns logo
This kit is the perfect gift for that special knitter in your life. (And if YOU are the special knitter in your life, we won't judge. Treat yo' self!) And HELL YEAH, everything in this kit is MADE IN THE USA!
For more information on the yarn, visit the Dyed In The Wool section of our online shop. Choose your color combination from the drop-down menu. If you'd like us to assemble a custom kit for you, from your own pairing of colorways, just send us an email!